Go Back   High Performance Trucks Forums > Welcome to High Performance Trucks > Lounge

Old 11-24-2010, 08:59 AM

Send a message via AIM to Syborg tt

Good Morning All,

Sema has come and gone and I didn't have a chance to do a few of the updates.
So my plan is to get them all posted by the end of the weekend.

As the truck was getting ready for it's journey to Sema we needed to finish up all of the little details.
In order to keep the Factory Prototype Theme we had a few OEM looking Decals made for the door Jamb & Core Support.
www.rev-in.com

Adam at Revolution Industries recreated the two of the factory decals with a little twist.

The door Jamb decals looks just like the factory one however a few minor changes were made.

As for the Emission decal it's hard to tell it from the factory decal.

A couple more post to follow.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2010, 05:27 AM

Final Sema Pictures and it's on to the next project.

Good Morning All,

It's been a great ride and I can't tell you how much fun I've had building this truck. I made some life time memories and friends. I've learned so much building this truck and I am looking forward to sharing what I have learned with everyone
on the next project.

Here are a few final pictures I snapped of the truck while I was in Vegas.

Mike Norris (( www.mikenorrismotorsports.com )) hooked us up with this nice Billet PCV catch can. It's one of the final details to complete the engine bay.

Pictures of the Emission decal that Adam (( www.rev-in.com )) created for the truck. He did a great job creating it and I didn't do a bad job with the printing. Kenny was convinced it was a factory decal when he received it.

Nitrous Express (( www.nitrousexpress.com )) built the intercooler chiller for the truck and I think this is the first time everyone has had a chance to see the tank mounted in the truck.

In the bed of the truck are just a few of the magazine articles that featured the truck.

This is the last picture I took of the truck before it headed off to it's new home. The yellow beast is the car that I drove home from Vegas.

T-Shirts are available @ Mac Ink
http://www.mac-ink.com/shirts/SyborgTT.html
Old 03-14-2012, 12:29 PM

Hello All,

First I would like to Thank Josh Mishler for taking these incredible pictures of the truck. Now I need to thank Dave at Comp Fab, Kenny, Kenny Sr & Travis at Kenny Davis Hot Rods, Bob Thrash and Tracy at Recovery Room Interiors. If it wasn't for these shops this truck would not be what is its today.

So go out and pick up the latest issue of Truckin Magazine. They did a great feature on the truck.

I would also like to thank all of the great vendors that participated in the build of this truck.

http://syborgtwinturbo.com/links.html

P. S. Bret thank you for selling such a great suspension product line. Your Suspension is what makes this truck look the way it does.